📦 Fall Order Program 2020
FOP with COVID-19 Considerations
We know this year is weird. We're doing our best to roll with it, and work out options that make things easier on you as well. Below are the details of our modified Fall Order Program for 2020 to assist with the new financial challenges that dance studios are facing due to COVID-19.
We have amended the FOP with:
- decreased minimum purchase;
- decreased deposit amounts;
- expanded dates for payments.
Details for the 📦 Fall Order Program 2020
Order Time Frame: June 1 - 30
Delivery date to you: August 1-15
Minimum order: $400
- Payment terms:
- 10% at the time of order
- 15% at the time of shipping
- 25% due September 1st
- remaining 50% due September 30th
- Additional 10% discount (on top of your regular 20% discount) on:
- Additional 10% discount (on top of your regular 40% discount) on:
What You Can Do to Prepare
The order deadline is June 30, so be sure to set aside time to:
- review your past years’ sales;
- review your current inventory;
- make a plan for what product you will need to start off the new dance season.
Not sure what you purchased last year?
Email us and request a copy of your purchase history so you can evaluate how much new stock you’ll need to order in.
How To Place Your Order
1. Choose Your Products
Log onto www.studiowholesaleprogram.com, and add all of your items into your shopping cart.
2. Enter Discount Code
When you are finished adding your items to the cart, proceed to the checkout. Enter FALL2020 into the Discount Code section at checkout to unlock your extra discount.
3. Choose "Fall Order - Pay in Instalments"
Select the payment method called “Fall Order - Pay in Instalments”. Selecting this option means that your credit card will not be charged when the order is submitted.
4. Final Step
Click submit! We’ll contact you shortly with your order confirmation and to collect the first deposit payment.
We're here for you!
Especially now we are here to help! Please call or email if there is anything we can do to assist your studio in surviving, and hopefully thriving, into the 2020-2021 dance season.
Products that Qualify for FOP
Check out the products below that qualify for increased discounts with your FOP orders.