Studio Wholesale Program™
Most orders* that are placed at the year-round discount of 20% can be returned within 30 days. A 10% restocking fee is charged for Studio Wholesale Program returns/exchanges. Your return will be refunded to the original payment method. Shipping and handling is non-refundable.
*Orders that are placed during promotions and sales at a greater discount than 20% are final sale and cannot be returned for exchange or refund.
The following items are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned:
• All shoes worn with bare feet (FootUndeez, Dance Paws, all turning shoes)
• All tights and socks
• Training tools
• Undergarments (bodystocking and bras included)
• Custom made or special order items
• Final sale markdown merchandise (with prices ending in .67)
• Gift items and Holiday seasonal items
• Hair accessories
• PPE (masks and face covers)
How To Return an Item
1. Pack up the following into a box or shipping envelope:
- The item(s) you wish to return
- A copy of your order sheet
2. Remove or cover any old barcodes on the exterior of the box, and securely seal it shut.
3. Ship the return package via your preferred delivery service to this address:
Inspirations Dancewear - Returns Dept.
180 St. Leger St. Kitchener, Ontario, N2H 4M5
4. Once your return package arrives at the Inspirations Return department, please allow 1-2 business days for the return to be inspected and processed.
5. Once your return has been processed, the payment method you used will be refunded, and you will receive an email notification of this.
How to Exchange an Item
To do an exchange, simply follow steps #1 to #5 listed above to return the original item. At any point, place a new order on the SWP website for the new item(s) that you would like. You do not need to wait until we have processed the return for the original item.
It is recommended that you ship products back using a method that is trackable. Packages with C.O.D. or payment required will not be accepted. Inspirations is not responsible to refund items until they are received at our location.
If you have any questions about how to process your return, please feel free to contact us for assistance.