Heritage Pointe Shoe - Strong Shank SO180LS from Bloch is an exceptional pointe shoe. The pointe shoe is a Russian inspired pointe shoe with low V-shaped vamp design that lengthens the aesthetic line of the foot. This style is designed with a stronger shank than the regular Heritage pointe shoe.
Features of the Heritage Pointe Shoe - Strong Shank
- The shank is designed to be flexible, supportive en pointe and durable, which makes it an ideal shoe for both rehearsal and performance
- Flat pleating under the box creates a smooth surface and greater stability when running, walking or standing flat
- The improved, cupped heel shape incorporates a heel counter, providing the dancer with the feeling of security and a more snug fit. This also assists in maintaining the shape of the shoe in both the standing and en pointe positions
- Inside the box at the platform is a soft sponge cushion insert which gives extra comfort and protection when standing en pointe and acts as a shock absorber
- Cotton drawstring
- A paste
- Noise reduction under the pleats
- Heel cushion
- Removable internal gel toe cushions
- Oval platform gives balance and stability
- Low V-shaped vamp lengthens the line of the foot
Please note: ribbons and elastics are sold separately.