Synthesis Pointe Shoe SO175L from Bloch is an exceptional pointe shoe. It combines our revolutionary Relevease shank with a traditional full outsole and innovative stretch satin upper, which hugs the foot and creates a beautiful line like no other pointe shoe can. The Relevease insole gives you unparalleled support through demi and onto pointe.
Features of the Synthesis Pointe Shoe
- The full stretch-satin upper molds the foot, preventing any wrinkles when performing
- Medium-sized oblong platform gives superior balance and stability
- Bloch’s revolutionary Relevease insole uses biomimicry to echo the function of the human spine, allowing you full flexion and easy roll through demi to en pointe
- Medium-length U-shaped vamp provides support, with a graduated toe box made with long-lasting, natural materials
- Bloch A-Paste formula for superior performance and support
- Leather heel grip stops the shoe slipping when moving between flat and en pointe
- Shock absorbing heel
- Removable internal gel cushions for the toe box for added comfort if the dancer chooses
- Noise reduction technology under the pleats to keep you silent on stage
- Elastic drawstring
- Low-cut sides and flatter profile give an elegant look
Recommended sizing: Start with 2.5 to 3 sizes down from street shoe size.
Please Note: Ribbon is not included with pointe shoes.