Jason Samuel Smith SO313 from Bloch is an expertly crafted tap shoe. These tap dance shoes have a double stacked sole and triple stacked heel that will create great depth and pitch of sound. With these shoes, tap dancers will experience supreme quality and comfort. Also, the shoe is durable and flexible because of the pre-fitted professional toe and heel taps. The tap dance shoes come with a grip scuff pad that can be fixed to your preference. With the Bloch tap shoes, you will be sure to shine onstage.
Features of the Jason Samuel Smith
- Triple stacked heel and double stacked hard leather outsole for durability
- Special mental bonding to make sure that the screws of the taps will stay in place
- Canvas and Kashmir lining for maximum comfort
- Maximum tap plate contact with a flat surface
- High performance steel resonance plate for great sound
- Shorter break-in time
A beautiful tap shoe for practices and performances.