Fluid Tap Shoe in Black CG17 from Capezio is an excellent tap shoe for the dancers who like to push boundaries. A quality tap shoe at a great value, the Fluid gives you speed and grace. It's lightweight to prevent feet and ankles from tiring easily, and features a cross between a full and split sole. Plenty of comfort as the upper is soft, and the collar and insole are padded. Of course, it comes with the world renowned Tele Tone® Taps! The pliable suede outsole and lightweight Texon® board shank enhances flexibility and control through every movement.
Features of the Fluid Tap Shoe in Black
- Soft, quality PU leather upper
- Suede flexible outsole with light Texon® board shank for flexibility with support
- Tele Tone® toe and heel taps
- Moisture absorbent microfiber lining
- Padded insole
- Folded edges, padded collar and Achilles notch for comfort
- Strong toe box
- Plastic heel
Available in Black and Caramel and in child and adult sizes.
Product Sizing Guide for Capezio
CG17 Fluid Tap Shoe
|Choose This Size||10||10.5||11||11.5||12||12.5||13||13.5||1||1.5||2||2.5|
|Choose This Size||4||4.5||5||5.5||6||6.5||7||7.5||8||8.5||9|
|Choose This Size||9.5||10||10.5||11||11.5||12||12.5||13||13.5||14|